New Laundry Room Lighting
Week 4 of the Spring 2021 One Room Challenge, and today I want to share one of the most perfect laundry room flush mounts that I ever did see, the Latham Flush mount. Check out this gorgeous fixture and a catch a sneak peek of some of the other updates in our space
What is the ORC?
Thanks to Linda, from the One Room Challenge, for organizing this challenge. The ORC is an exciting interior design event with 20 Featured Designers and hundreds of other Guest Participants (like me). Each of us will have 8 weeks to transform the room of our choice. Also, a huge thank you to Better Homes and Gardens for being the media sponsor
Before Laundry Room Lighting
AFTER Laundry Room Lighting
Note: the laundry room lighting is sponsored but the opinions are 100 percent my own.
Laundry Room Lighting
With a 100 watt bulb capacity, it puts off a good amount of space for this little room. I love when something has both function and form.
The Laundry Room Plan
What’s up next? As of right now, we have a scheduled washer and dryer delivery for Monday. After that, we can really start to rock and roll in here. We will need to build a surround for each of the units, an then it is time to install the gorgeous Cambria countertops.
Jewel Box Laundry Room Sources
1. GE 4.8 cu. ft. Capacity Smart Front Load Energy Star Washer with UltraFresh Vent System/ OdorBLock and Sanitize w/OxiWasher
2. GE 7.8 cu ft. Capacity Smart Front Load Electric Dryer with Sanitize Cycle
4. Return on Art | Jessica Mortiz | Derick Smith Save 10% with Code JEWEL10 (some restrictions may apply)
5. Graham and Brown | Basuto Teal Wallpaper and coordinating Graham and Brown Mykono Paint
6. Hudson Valley Lighting- Latham Flush mount
7. Emtek Hanover Lever in Matte Black
9. Emtek bath hardware Double hook with Rosette
10. Local countertop installers (Granite and Marble Express in Chantilly, Virginia)
12. Minted- She’s Blooming Worth
13. Marble Floors
NOTE: Cabinetry will be installed by Richard Mendez-
Thank you so very much for joining me on the Jeweled Interiors Spring 2021 One Room Challenge. If you like what you see here don’t forget come back and poke around a bit after the link-up. Oh, and following me is fun too. Check back each Thursday as I transform this space into a colorful, soulful, and glamorous abode.
Fab lighting! This is looking so good!
The lighting is so beautiful! I always love your designs so much!
Thanks so much Ginny!
Thanks Haneen, a long ways to go!